16 May Removing “Upper Limits” for Greater Success with PSYCH-K®
Most of us have at least one limiting belief that keeps us from achieving our goals. But for some, there are several that interfere with having the life we want for ourselves.
This could be an ‘Upper Limit’ problem, or how we sabotage ourselves when success is almost in reach.
Gay Hendricks, author of “The Big Leap” suggests some examples:
- You may pick a fight with a loved one when everything in your relationship is going well
- You save for a dream holiday only to get sick on departure day
- You get huge accolades from your boss on a job well done at work only to mess up on the next task
- You finally lose a few kilos, only to go on an eating binge and put it all back on
Does this sound familiar?
This is because negative beliefs kick in when you get close to achieving what you most desire
Part of your belief system fears being truly happy, and you don’t know how to tolerate exceeding your previous levels of happiness and success.
This inner thermostat for how much happiness, success, love or money we allow ourselves is programmed in childhood.
Common ‘Upper Limit’ Problems include:
- Fear of failure
- Fear of being alone
- Fear of outshining others, especially close family and friends
Using PSYCH-K® I can help you move past your ‘Upper Limit’ Problems so you can achieve your dreams.
Instead of ‘Upper Limit’ Problems there will be no limits. You will have freedom to have as much love, success, money and happiness as you want. No barriers and only positive beliefs.
Here are 6 signs that you may have an ‘Upper Limit’ Problem
- You worry a lot: especially about things that you can’t control or change
- You blame or criticise others: negative talk brings the same energy of blame and criticism on yourself
- You feel guilty: you have a belief that you don’t deserve what you’re trying to achieve
- You doubt yourself: this is your ego’s way of protecting you from judgement or failure
- You get sick when everything is going well: this can be anything from a cold to something more serious. This is your subconscious keeping you in the comfort zone
- You throw away success: reaching your goal is at your fingertips, but you let it go
Liza is so looking forward to helping you overcome your Upper Limit problem.
Together, you will increase your tolerance for success and happiness, joy and love.
In the process you can make the world in which you live so much more than it is now.
Do you think you have an Upper Limit problem?
In what areas of your life?
Can you think of any negative beliefs you’ve had that stem from childhood experiences?
How would it feel to let go and reach much higher?
As always, Liza loves to hear your comments, or contact me directly.