27 May How to Choose the Right Friends When Your Relationship is in Trouble and can Coaching Help?
Are you able to confide in a friend who is supportive of you and your marriage?
All health care professionals and researchers agree that having friends, a good social life and a community are incredibly important to our wellbeing and longevity.
We need friends to have fun with, to let off steam with, to provide encouragement to do things we wouldn’t normally do alone, to celebrate achievements, to vent, sharing highs and lows about our families, jobs and children.
In other words, friends help us engage in life and to reach higher.
However, it is very rare that just one friend can fulfil all these needs.
When it comes to problems in our relationship/marriage, and we need advice and validation, we really do need someone special.
Here are some things to look out for when choosing your confidante when you need it most…when your relationship is in trouble!
- Are they pro-relationship?
- Do they have a good track record in their own relationships?
- Are they objective, not just validating your point of view?
- Do they have experience in getting past difficult problems?
- Does your friend criticize or judge your partner?
- Do you trust your friend to keep what you share confidential?
- Is your friend prone to negative language and negative stories?
- Are they single, divorced or with a partner out of convenience?
- Do they have a gender bias in their language…eg “all men are bastards”?
What are the attributes you look for in a confidante?
Is it important to you that the friend is discreet and would not talk about you to other
Or do you think it’s best not to share such intimate details with friends, even in hard times?
If you feel you have no-one to talk to objectively, I can listen to you, and by using a modality called PSYCH-K® which is part of my Enhanced Personal Breakthrough Program, together we can find solutions.
I specialise in Enhanced Personal Breakthroughs. This includes many modalities including PSYCH-K®, this is a full day appointment, all about you and your obstacles where I will give you an opportunity to learn life skills, such as
- Communication and honesty
- Boundary setting
- Respecting your partner’s boundaries
- Providing a “mirror”
- Providing “Real Time” connection, instead of distanced Social Media connections, in the pursuit of real solutions
- Eliminate limiting beliefs about your relationship
I can give you an unbiased perspective that will encourage growth and support of your relationship.
Direct message me or leave your contact details and I will schedule a confidential free consultation session with you.
Let’s explore real solutions for you and real support.
I’d love to hear from you.