15 Mar Anger Issues and Time Line Therapy-Why it’s time to find solutions now!
Do you find yourself consumed with anger a significant amount of the time?
Do you loop over and over again which effects your day?
Do you feel like there are unresolved issues that manifest themselves in feelings of anger, aggression or frustration?
And I bet you feel that the medications are not a long-term solution because as you know, they come with many side effects.
Many medical studies have found that anger has a bad effect on health.
A Harvard Medical School study looked at a group of people who presented with chronic or passive anger, overwhelmed or self-inflicted anger, judgemental anger or volatile anger, in other words a vast array of presentations of anger.
Anger triggers your adrenal glands to secrete adrenaline, the fight or flight response. This can lead to adrenal fatigue and the following health issues.
- Muscle pain
- Muscle tension
- Difficulty concentrating
- Memory problems
- Chronic sleep disorders
- Memory loss
- High blood pressure
- Digestive problems
- Heart attack
Other scientific studies have linked inflammation in the body with aggression, anger and impulsivity.
Inflammation is a serious health problem and can manifest as arthritis, fibromyalgia, allergies and auto immune diseases.
Most issues surrounding anger are caused by:
- environmental factors
- financial stress
- poor social and family situations
- overwhelming requirements on your time and energy.
There are solutions and in my practice I use a modality called Time Line Therapy, PSYCH-K® , N.L.P and hypnotherapy. These are powerful belief-changing programs that help you effortlessly and elegantly move through your anger and leave you with more positive recourses.
Other complimentary actions you can take to reduce the health risks of anger are
- Focus on the positives in your life no matter how small
- Change your self talk from negative to positive
- Stay in the present and notice all the wonder in what’s happening now
- Be thankful for all the amazing people in your life, your job and your ability to feel a full range of emotions
- Accept that there is goodness all around you
- Learn to relax and switch off, by doing yoga or a meditation class
- Get plenty of fresh air and sunshine, or take a Vitamin D3 supplement
- Improve your diet by eating much more fresh food, vegetables, meat, fish, eggs, some fruit, nuts and less processed food
- Eat regular meals
- Decrease or eliminate caffeine
- Increase your water intake to stay hydrated
Anger can be productive or destructive. Anger is a great wake up call to take action and find solutions. So, what if you empowered yourself today. Your mind, body and spirit will thank-you.
I can’t wait to help you from my Hypnotherapy Clinic in Adelaide.